• Who qualifies for an installment loan in San Antonio, Texas?
The following are the prerequisites for an installment loan from Loan Ridge:
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant should be a resident of San Antonio, Texas, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- The applicant should have an active bank account.
- The applicant should have a reliable source of income.
- The applicant should have a reachable contact number and an email address.
• How long will the process for applying take?
Our lending procedure is shorter in duration when compared to other lenders. With us, applicants can obtain approval within 5 minutes.
• Can I apply for an installment loan from Loan Ridge if I don't live in Texas?
Unfortunately, our loan services are exclusively designed for individuals who reside in Texas.
• Do I need to disclose what the money is used for?
No. We have no concerns about how you choose to utilize the funds. Our objective is to provide you with the necessary funds, and it is entirely your decision on how you wish to use them.
• Can I pay back my loan in full?
Absolutely, you have the freedom to do that. There are no limitations on making extra payments or repaying the loan in its entirety, and there are no additional fees to be concerned about.
• How many times can I apply for a loan?
You are welcome to apply for a loan with us on multiple occasions, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements each time.
• What is the difference between payday loans and Loan Ridge loans?
- Our installment loans in San Antonio have a longer term compared to payday loans which typically require payment on your next payday.
- We offer more affordable rates compared to payday loans.
- We can provide you with higher loan amounts than payday loans can.
• Can I get a loan if I have declared bankruptcy?
If your bankruptcy has been officially discharged and is no longer active, you remain eligible to submit a loan application with us.
• How will I receive my money?
The funds will be conveniently deposited into your bank account or transferred via an electronic transfer for your convenience.
• How do I make payments?
Loan payments are made effortlessly through a pre-approved payment arrangement, ensuring that the scheduled payments will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the specified dates.
• Can I pay off my loan earlier?
Yes, you have the choice to make payments before the due date or even submit a payment that exceeds the required amount during the scheduled due date.
• How secure is my profile?
We place great importance on privacy and confidentiality, and we make significant investments in information systems to guarantee the security of all communications with us.
• Are there any additional fees for taking out a loan?
There are no additional or undisclosed fees, beyond what is explicitly outlined in your loan agreement.
• Can I increase my current loan or get a second loan?
If you have consistently made your payments punctually and have maintained a good payment history, you might qualify for a loan increase or have the opportunity to apply for an additional loan.
• What happens if I don’t have enough money in my bank account when payment is due?
We acknowledge that life circumstances can be uncertain. If you foresee any difficulties in making a payment, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us promptly at 1 (888) 431-0031. Our loan experts in San Antonio will work together with you to find a solution and address the situation.
• Why was my application declined?
If your loan application was unsuccessful, it may suggest that you do not meet specific criteria. When assessing your application, we consider factors such as your income, level of debt, and available credit.