Last Revised: [October 1st ], 2021
Loan Ridge USA, LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, (“Loan Ridge”, “our”, “us” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the Personally Identifiable Information of our borrower clients and website users (“you”).
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.loanridge.com (our “Website”) or seek a loan or other services (“Services”) from Loan Ridge.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If you have a consumer financial product or service with us, we will use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice, which offers you certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
- “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- DATA SECURITY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- CONTACT INFORMATION
1. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Apply for a Loan. To apply for a loan, you may create an online profile where you can track your application and/or manage your loan. When you create an online profile, you will provide us with your name, email address, and you will create a password for future logins. To apply for a loan, you will provide us with your name, email address, date of birth, physical address, phone number, marital status, citizenship status, education, professional or employment-related information, billing and account information, financial information, government-issued identification numbers, Social Security number, completed loan application forms with your signature, proof of income/pay stubs, banking statements, phone or utility bills, and home ownership information.
- Contact Us. To contact us online, you will provide us with your name, email address, and phone number.
Information as You Navigate Our Website
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Website and online Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Website you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Website.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Website is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Website visitors on a city-regional basis.
Information Collected from Third Parties
We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information about you through your ongoing interactions with us, from references, employers, and other financial institutions you have identified in your loan application as well as credit bureaus and other third-party sources.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Website, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect:
- To process your loan application.
- To process your account registration.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information about our lending services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your loan arrangements, including term expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To confirm your identity.
- For analysis of our business plans and to raise capital for our business, including sales of portfolios of loans to third parties.
- For the creation of credit life and disability insurance coverage, and electronic pre-authorized debits of your bank account for loan payments.
- To improve our Website, Services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- To provide support.
- To defend our legal rights and the rights of others.
- To efficiently maintain our business.
- To comply with applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our borrowers and Website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To credit reporting agencies and to your current or future creditors for the purpose of maintaining your credit history and providing credit references;
- To financial institutions for payment processing purposes;
- To third parties as reasonably necessary to enforce your contracts with us and otherwise for collection or payment of debt owed to us;
- For the purpose of detecting and investigating fraud;
- With your consent, to our insurance partners or other lenders so that they may offer other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our customers and users is among the assets transferred;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent, to any other person or entity.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Website and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about Website traffic and Website interactions to resolve issues and offer better Website experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
3. THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws. For example, we use third-party processors to process your loan payments and for bank account verification and transaction information as part of the loan application process.
4. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
5. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may use your account to access, correct, or view certain Personally Identifiable Information we have collected and which is associated with your account. To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at [email protected].
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at [email protected].
6. DATA SECURITY
The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your Personally Identifiable Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personally Identifiable Information.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION